Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Places To Spend New Years In Ny Under 21 How To Spend Christmas And New Year's Eve?

How to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve? - best places to spend new years in ny under 21

My boyfriend and I live far from each other (Ecuador - Russia), but we are always together in New York for Christmas and New Year. We need to stay only one place that I want to do something special, but my problem is I have too much money. Therefore, I would really appreciate it helped me with some creative ideas ... :) Thanks

6 comments:

Misti J said...

Look for Christmas free activities in the region. Pick-up Christmas lights. In New York was a big tree in the park? Also have ice skating. Go and see what needs to be free. Buy a coffee or hot chocolate for a walk.

rashmir said...

Go to Grand Central and take the time to go to the statins Next Iceland Ferry is free. Go to museums, if you are interested, or window shopping on 5th Avenue and Soho New York, and the ball drop in Times Square New Year to see if you want to go just SOL. Library of the City of New York is a good place to go. New York is the most visited place where I think the sight of the movement itself is a good time to sell.

scott nj 23 said...

Brandy

scott nj 23 said...

Brandy

:D said...

if you patient enough to go to Times Square, waiting a very, very early, and midnight to watch the ball drop. I've never been there the day before New Year's Eve, but I hope it makes it more exciting when you see him in person. Central Park Carriages, from morning to evening. or you can see cheap tickets to Broadway shows.

jimbeach... said...

We stay away from too many foreigners in New York

Post a Comment