Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Accurate Is Hiv Testing At 3 Months I'm Wondering If It's Almost For Sure That You Will Get An Accurate Hiv Test 5 Months Later?

I'm wondering if it's almost for sure that you will get an accurate hiv test 5 months later? - how accurate is hiv testing at 3 months

Recently, in about 3 weeks and kissed me deeply finger was a boy, and now I'm afraid I have some symptoms of HIV. I have a blood test and now I'm waiting for the results. The fact is that with a man with 10 months of unprotected sex. 5 months after I tested for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV was negative. I wonder if I could be tested soon, and I'm showing symptoms of HIV. I know that the kisses and fingers do I have as a low risk for HIV, but I am very scared .. All information .. I think I thought of all the possibilities, which is in my head that I engraved ... Hope to hear from you.

3 comments:

LINDA R said...

Over 98% of those infected by the positive test in 3 months. In very rare cases can take up to 6 months for a positive person.

Most people have no symptoms of HIV for years after infection.

lil wun said...

If this is so in recent years, if not later than six months later in the shop.

B K said...

Why do you think you have AIDS? You do not have HIV risk first, and you do not need proof. But I'll try to help not to move to:

1) The fingers or kissing (deep kissing included) can not transmit HIV. Simply not true. Any person contracting HIV in this way is not the first

2) You do not know whether their partner is infected or not, most people do, especially in North America

3) Finally, conclusive proof of month 5 shows that no HIV.

Press forward. You do not have HIV.

Good luck.

Post a Comment