Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fleas And Night Sweats Dark Brown Vomit, When Should I Seek Medical Help?

Dark brown vomit, when should I seek medical help? - fleas and night sweats

Last night I woke up sweating heavily (under the heavy blanket), and vomiting of dark brown, of course, with the remains. about two hours later I vomited (not sweating this time) and was mostly liquid, but my buddy said he saw that the particles of ground coffee. The first time was very sour dark and I only drink soda. Particles could lead to bleeding of the coffee for the first time? How long for blood in the stomach to reach this state?
various other things recently:
Fridge was published earlier this week and pulled down after cooler, refrigerator and put it down. for dinner last night had a small turkey sandwich, do not open it, but it has been in the fridge, could have ruined, why not, that Buddy ate tfeel bad? eaten was about 6-7 and I was sick at 2 am, could be associated with food?
"My breasts have a lot of pressure lately, but I do not think that they emptied
"My ears are uncomfortable, slightly spicy
med-chips on two indoor cats used yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment