Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Minute Deals To Punta Cana Is It Cheaper To Book A Vacation With An Agent Or Online?

Is it cheaper to book a vacation with an agent or online? - last minute deals to punta cana

I am planning a trip to Punta Cana from Toronto in August some time, I thought one last-minute offer, and it would be cheaper, but I think perhaps it would be cheaper if I as a travel agency Flight Center (Eton Center). I just wanted to know if anyone knows whether it is cheaper to book online for you or you would be entitled to the same price or even cheaper if you book with the agent.

2 comments:

jellybea... said...

It depends on where it is and how much you are willing to do research. We went on holiday last month, and I was always the same prices for all travel sites. I happened to go to a travel agent to see what their price, and ended up posting about it, because he has saved more than $ 800!

Rory said...

Online. There are many sites you can find that probably the best available rates. Just click here: http://bookme.com/rdf9ff.php and you will be able to compare prices at all reliable travel websites in just minutes. is very convenient and saves time and money. So be sure to shop ... Otherwise, much higher for telephone orders. Good luck.

Post a Comment